Lucky Tiger legend began in the 1920’s, in Kansas City, Missouri, in the basement of Benjamin Clarke, an amateur scientist and one heck of a barber! Ben created a tonic for the hair and scalp that was different and better than any other product in his day and called it “Lucky Tiger Tonic.” Everyone who visited Ben’s Barbershop got the royal treatment – a shave, a haircut and a generous splash of Lucky Tiger Tonic. As the popularity of Lucky Tiger Tonic grew Ben began to sell it out of his shop, but people heard far and wide and wanted to get it outside of Missouri.
In 1935 Lucky Tiger was trademarked and an iconic American brand was officially born. In the coming years Lucky Tiger became the most popular brand of men’s grooming and barbershop products in America.
Lucky Tiger Liquid Cream Shave is a modern take on classic shaving cream. It goes on smooth like lotion, but turns into a rich creamy lather designed to soften even the manliest of beards.
Prepare your skin for a close and comfortable shave with Lucky Tiger Liquid Cream Shave. Our shaving cream for men also nourishes the skin while reducing razor burn, providing for a polished look that keeps the ladies coming back for more.
Use Lucky Tiger Liquid Cream Shave prior to shaving to promote a silky and smooth shave that laughs in the face of razor burn!
Lucky Tiger Liquid Cream Shave is made from a select combination of natural botanicals, including:
- Chamomile – Calms and soothes the skin while replenishing and enriching dry or sensitive areas.
- Olive Fruit Oil – Lubricates and protects the skin to promote a close, comfortable shave.
- Calendula – Cools, heals and soothes the skin while rejuvenating, softening and brightening the surface of the skin.
- Borage Oil – Clinically proven to help the skin retain moisture, borage oil penetrates the surface to promote truly hydrated and healthy skin.
- After cleansing and rinsing with warm to comfortably hot water, squeeze this shaving cream for men into hands. Apply to face and neck, working up a rich, creamy lather. Shave, rinse thoroughly and complete with a splash of Lucky Tiger After Shave and Face Tonic.