saponificio varesino 70th anniversary shaving soap 150gr.
VENDOR: SHAVING MARKET
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Special Edition Shaving Soap made to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of Saponificio Varesino.
This shaving soap is different from the previous three we made (Aromatic Fern, Dolomiti, Manna di Sicilia), since the raw materials have been measured and balanced in a very different way.
In addition to the previous formulation “Beta 4.0”, that has been reworked, we added the butter of illipe, which prevents skin dryness giving long lasting hydration and bringing back its original elasticity. We added Macadamia oil, known to have a natural sun protection factor (SPF). In addition to protecting the skin from the sun, it moisturises and protects.
A specially designed formulation to ensure extremely comfortable shaves and a fabulous post shave .
All the above characteristics are the explanation of the name Beta 4.1
A soap with generous dimensions (90mm diameter) in aluminum tin, decorated with a metallic embossed label.
The fragrance is a fresh cologne, aquatic, floral and aromatic, with woody base note and amber.
Below we explore the characteristics of the soap:
- 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
- NO palm oil (forest protection)
- NO preservatives / chelators / antioxidants of chemical origin
- NO petroleum, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
- NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
A rich formula in natural active ingredients, whose properties (softening, emollient, moisturizing, rejuvenating of the skin barrier, firming, lubricant, soothing, anti-inflammatory, toning) will bestow unique shaving experience.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Rapeseedate Sodium, Sodium Sunflower, Aqua / Water / Eau, Shorea stenoptera Seed Butter, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Parfum / Fragrance, Ternifolia Macadamia Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate , Limonene, Citral, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool.
With maximum transparency, we explain the function of each ingredient:
- Sodium Cocoate: sodium salt of coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: potassium salt of stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: sodium salt of coconut fatty acids (mild detergent, gives softness to the skin)
- Sodium Rapeseedate: sodium salt of rapeseed
- Sodium Seedate Sunflower: sodium salt of sunflower oil
- Aqua / Water / Eau: water / moisture MAX 8.5%
- Stenoptera Seed Butter: butter of illipe (prevents and combats dry skin giving long lasting hydration and bringing back the elasticity)
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Parfum / Fragrance: perfume
- Ternifolia Macadamia Seed Oil: Macadamia oil (known to have a natural sun protection factor “SPF”. In addition to protecting the skin from the sun is moisturizing and regenerating)
- Sucrose Cocoate: saccarosi mixture of esters and fatty acid esters from coconut oil (gives the skin a soft and smooth)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, rejuvenating the skin barrier)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: sweet almond oil (moisturizing, elasticity)
- Oryza Sativa Starch: rice starch (softening, soothing)
- Xanthan Gum: xanthan gum (a thickener, lubricant)
- Glycerin: Glycerin (lubricant, moisturizer, emollient)
- Stearic Acid: stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Sodium Chloride: salt (used during saponification)
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (antioxidant, leaving skin smooth soft)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: grape seed oil (protects the skin from aging, firming, stimulating the capillary microcirculation)
- Citric Acid: citric acid (chelating)
- Benzyl Salicylate: allergen (in this fragrance)
- Limonene: allergen (in this fragrance)
- Citral: allergen (in this fragrance)
- Alpha Isomethyl Ionone: allergen (in this fragrance)
- Linalool: allergen (in this fragrance)
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
Not tested on animals